Ebola is scary! Reduce your risk!
- There are some things you can do to reduce your risk
(As with anything here is my Disclaimer: this is by no means claiming to give a cure for Ebola or claiming you will not get Ebola if you’ve been exposed to it)
- Don’t freak out … do the same things you should do about any infectious disease
What is Ebola?
Definition from Wikipedia:
“Ebola is a disease of humans and other mammals caused by Ebola virus. Signs and symptoms typically start between 2 days and 3 weeks after contracting the virus; with a fever, sore throat, muscle pain and headaches. Then vomiting, diarrhea and rash usually follow, along with decreased function of the liver and kidneys. Around this time, some people begin to bleed both internally and externally. Death, if it occurs, is typically 6 to 16 days after symptoms appear and is often due to low blood pressure from fluid loss.”
- Spread of Ebola multiplies quickly if extreme care is not taken
- Recent headlines:
- Ebola: WHO emergency team holds talks on travel curbs
- An airline passenger was being evaluated at a hospital in Newark, New Jersey Tuesday due to Ebola concerns, reports CBS New York. Two others were hospitalized after getting off planes into Chicago.
- The mother of a nurse who contracted Ebola while treating a patient at a Texas hospital says her daughter is focused on recovery, but remains weak since being diagnosed with the deadly virus last week.
- The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is the world's deadliest to date and the World Health Organization has declared an international health emergency as more than 3,850 people have died of the virus in Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria this year.
- Basically everyone is at risk… all ages…
- Hundreds of people can unknowingly be exposed to Ebola in a very short period of time. All it takes is just one infected person taking a flight on an airplane or a short ride on a city bus.
A strong immune system
- Is one thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting Ebola
- If you do get it you may have a better chance of fighting it
What is the Immune System?
Definition from Wikipedia:
“The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease. To function properly, an immune system must detect a wide variety of agents, known as pathogens; from viruses to parasitic worms and distinguish them from the organism’s own healthy tissue.”
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat a healthy diet
- Get adequate rest
- Handle stress in a healthy manner
- Stay fit physically with balanced exercise
- Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Boost your immune system with quality nutritional supplements
Use common sense about public environments – don’t avoid, just be aware
Yes, Ebola is scary; especially when it is hitting close to home at potentially epidemic levels. What are you actively doing to have a healthy immune system?
At times like this, I am so thankful for my 29 years association with a nutrition company that is easily 10 to 15 years ahead in the science of nutrition. NeoLife/GNLD has the leading nutritional supplement company since 1958 … everyone else is playing catch up.
I take ProVitality+ daily … there is no other supplement that can compare to this supplement as far as protecting your immune system
- Proven to boost the immune system
- Clinically tested
- Cellular nutrition
- Enhances energy
- More than just a multiple vitamin-mineral
- Based on over 56 years of nutritional expertise
- Bridges the gaps in most healthy diets
- Includes exclusive plant-sourced enzymes to support digestion-absorption
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- Based in Nature and Backed by Science
- Human food chain nutrients
ProVitality+ is the core and proven supplement for healthy nutrition and a healthy immune system
What's in it for You?
Hope for Better Health and a Better Future!
Pat has been married to the same man for 52 years, is the mother of 3 adult children, and grandma to 8 grandchildren. Growing up in the country gave her a head start to living a healthy lifestyle. This grandma became interested in nutrition as a mother and for the past 27 plus years she has specialized in teaching others the importance of good nutrition. Challenges along the road have been many; her father overcoming congestive heart failure with nutrition, her husband's battle with GERD and dealing with major heart issues, her daughter's battle with a brain tumor, her grandson beating Hodgkin's Lymphoma, her mother's stage 4 lung cancer, her mom-n-law's dementia, and others. Her goal is to empower the future health of others with wisdom, knowledge and common sense so they can have the BEST REAL HEALTH possible.
Partner Up with Pat in having the Best Real Health possible.
Only $69 to join with us and receive 2 bottles of Tre-en-en with your Distributorship (Retail value $82.90)
Typically $49 to join as a Distributor! www.bestrealhealth.gnld.net
The Health and Wellness Revolution is here Now … The Home Business Revolution is here Now!
Get Started Right Now! Join the New NeoLife Club!
Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
(All information on this blog site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.)
Copyright© 2014 Pat Moon – All Rights Reserved!