How can you live healthy longer?
This is basically a concept of reversing the aging process even as you grow older in years. How can we even maintain good health let alone turn it around and make it better? Yes, you can live healthy longer!
A headline in the April 2011 news caught my attention:
World's Oldest Man Dies in U.S. at Age of 114
Mr. Breuning attributed his longevity to eating just two meals a day, working as long as he could and always embracing change — especially death.
Mr. Breuning sums it up: "Everybody says your mind is the most important thing about your body. Your mind and your body – you keep both busy, and by God, you'll be here a long time." Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/worlds-oldest-man-dies-age-114/#ixzz1JdeyVPNE
Mr. Breuning made some great points:
- Eating just two meals a day? Morning comes too quickly, we rush around and grab the quickest thing to eat or we may skip breakfast all together. Maybe we stop for fast food for lunch or even skip lunch? By dinner time we are starving so we quickly consume our dinner. We eat dinner so quickly we are not satisfied so we need a bedtime snack. Are your daily eating habits cutting your life short? Setting you up for disease and/or old age to set in before you are ready?
- Working as long as possible! Most of us are looking forward to retirement of some form. Yes, we long for relief from our busy, hectic schedule. Our life needs balance yet our life needs purpose. What will your purpose be after retirement?
- Always embrace change! Are we willing, happy, and excited about change or do we fight every change that comes along? Change can be good or bad. We need the mental capability to evaluate change and determine the pros and cons – how will this change affect my quality of life?
- There are people who eat only 2 meals a day; I am not one of them. I typically only eat one main meal, dinner, 2 small meals, and then 2 or 3 small snacks. Everyone does not have the same metabolism so that can be different for different folks. The main key is that you do not overeat. Obesity is probably one of the main factors in health breakdown as we grow older in years.
- Life does have to have purpose! You need a reason to get out of bed and get going. Staying busy keeps your mind sharp and your body in shape. Talking about body in shape, exercise is an important factor in living younger longer. Only 30 to 40 minutes of moderate exercise 4 or 5 times a week will do wonders for your health.
- Embracing change and being flexible in all areas of your life will help you live younger longer. Be willing to take on something new. Maybe it is a new hobby or a new line of work or a new activity?
- I am 71 years young. When I was 68 I started blogging about the nutrition business I love and have been involved in for over 29 years. That meant I had to build a website for the blog and maintain it. That meant I had a lot to learn about websites and search engines. That meant keeping up with the latest information about nutrition and writing about it regularly. That meant lots to learn and embrace.
- Whatever change you choose, embrace it and allow it to enhance your life.
There are other important keys to living younger longer.
- Drink plenty of fresh, clean water. The rule of thumb is to take your total weight, divide it by 2 and that is how many ounces of water you should drink each day.
- Eat a balanced diet of protein, grains, fruits, vegetables, and dairy. It is important to choose foods as close to nature and as fresh as possible. That means processed foods should be the exception not the rule.
- Get yourself adequate rest. How can you expect to stay healthy if you are burning the candle on both ends? Most people need between 7 and 8 hours of restful sleep per night. Listen to your body, it will tell you.
- Have fun, be happy! Enjoy life, play!
- In this world of depleted soil, food storage, processing and refining it is more often than not necessary to use quality nutritional supplements to fill the gaps in your diet.
What are you doing to live younger longer? I would love to hear from you about how you are slowing and reversing the aging process.
Live Younger Longer and Healthier starting Today – Join our NeoLife Club!
GET YOUR HEALTH PACK FREE
The NeoLife Club is about helping each other. And weight loss and fitness goals are more fun and easier to achieve with friends and family.
With the NeoLife Club “3 for FREE!” program you actually receive your Health Pack FREE for doing just that.
What’s better than getting fit for FREE?
Pat Unlocks the Key to Your Future Health with Wisdom, Knowledge and Common Sense
Pat has been married to the same man for 52 years, is the mother of 3 adult children, and grandma to 8 grandchildren. Growing up in the country gave her a head start to living a healthy lifestyle. This grandma became interested in nutrition as a mother and for the past 27 plus years she has specialized in teaching others the importance of good nutrition. Challenges along the road have been many; her father overcoming congestive heart failure with nutrition, her husband's battle with GERD and dealing with major heart issues, her daughter's battle with a brain tumor, her grandson beating Hodgkin's Lymphoma, her mother's stage 4 lung cancer, her mom-n-law's dementia, and others. Her goal is to empower the future health of others with wisdom, knowledge and common sense so they can have the BEST REAL HEALTH possible.
Partner Up with Pat in having the Best Real Health possible.
Only $69 to join with us and receive 2 bottles of Tre-en-en with your Distributorship (Retail value $82.90)
Typically $49 to join as a Distributor! www.bestrealhealth.gnld.net
The Health and Wellness Revolution is here Now … The Home Business Revolution is here Now!
Get Started Right Now! Join the New NeoLife Club!
Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
(All information on this blog site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.)
Copyright© 2014 Pat Moon – All Rights Reserved!