Recent scientific studies have confirmed these 8 ways to lose weight and keep it off.
- High protein diets increase metabolism and the feeling of being full.
- A combination of soy and milk proteins increases the ability to develop more muscle, increase weight loss and athletic performance.
- Adequate fiber intake increases weight loss.
- Healthy intestinal hormones act as an appetite suppressor.
- Omega-3’s from screened healthy fish oil supplements help retain muscle especially as you age.
- Eating largest meal prior to 3 pm aids in controlling weight.
- A low glycemic response diet assists in energy expenditure both during rest and during daily activities.
- Smaller bites increase the feeling of satisfaction with less food.
How can you use this information in your daily diet? Many people stay away from soy because of GMO or they believe too much soy can get your hormones all out of balance. Lactose intolerance has caused many people to avoid milk and milk products.
A very popular trend today is protein drinks and/or smoothies as a healthy meal substitute. I personally have had a protein drink once a day for years. It makes a quick easy healthy meal especially for anyone with a busy schedule. Smoothies on the other hand can be quite involved and can easily be a source of too much sugar and not enough protein.
My recommendation is our delicious NeoLife Shake for peace of mind and weight management. Children and adults both love it as it gives a healthy boost to their daily nutrients. It is available in two delicious flavors: Creamy Vanilla and Berries n’ Cream.
- Proprietary blend: 18 grams of high quality protein
- Biologically complete with all 22 amino acids not just the 9 essential ones.
- 5 grams of satisfying fiber
- 25 vitamins and minerals
- Mixes easily in water
- Only 160 calories
- Glycemic Response Control Technology helps minimize fat storage and promote fat burning.
- No artificial sweeteners
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- No Genetically Modified (GMO) ingredients
- No gluten contributing ingredients
- No cholesterol
- No saturated fats
- No hydrogenated fats/trans fats
- 90% Lactose free
Join the NeoLife Club today and try NeoLife Shake at my cost (25% off) as long as you consistently order. This even includes Free Shipping when you set up Auto Ship for following months. You can cancel or change your order at any time.
Things I’ve learned and want to share with you.
We'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post! Please take a quick moment to leave your comments and/or questions below in the comment section.
Pat has been married to the same man for 52 years, is the mother of 3 adult children, and grandma to 8 grandchildren. Growing up in the country gave her a head start to living a healthy lifestyle. This grandma became interested in nutrition as a mother and for the past 27 plus years she has specialized in teaching others the importance of good nutrition. Challenges along the road have been many; her father overcoming congestive heart failure with nutrition, her husband's battle with GERD and avoiding a major heart attack, her daughter's battle with a brain tumor, her grandson beating Hodgkin's Lymphoma, her mother's stage 4 lung cancer, her mom-n-law's dementia, and others. Her goal is to share with others the things she has learned and is still learning about having the BEST REAL HEALTH possible.
Join Pat in having the Best Real Health possible.
Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
All information on this blog site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
Copyright© 2013 Pat Moon – All Rights Reserved!