You may have reached a time in your life when you’ve struggled with the rolls of fat collecting around your waist. You exercise occasionally, eat right when you can and practice every technique you know of on weight loss, but still that stubborn fat accumulates more and more each year.
So here you are frustrated at the moments you hate most, trying to squeeze into your favourite clothes, only to throw your hands up in the air and wanting to give up!
Why is this happening?
There are Six Hormones that are at fault in this middle fatty weight gain!
- Estrogen or Progesterone
- These hormones are produced in the ovaries in women.
- When you age estrogen and progesterone levels naturally decline, causing a bit of havoc for your body.
- Fat around the middle is one the signs.
- When your body drops in estrogen it tries to make up for the loss by increasing fat cells, fat cells produce estrogen.
- Your body needs estrogen and what better way for the body to get estrogen then from the food you eat. When you eat your body knows what to do to get what it wants!
- Converting food to fat!
- Lower levels of progesterone make you look fatter!
- The decrease in progesterone causes your cells in our body to hold water, so you experience bloating and look and feel like you're fatter.
- Every time you have a stressful moment adrenal glands in your body spurt out cortisol. We stress far too much, having our adrenal glands tired and worn out!
- Every time you stress about the little things, your body reacts like it's a major stress.
- Cortisol is responsible for raising your blood sugar and insulin levels and it urgently sends messages to refuel to compensate.
- It is the fat around the middle where the cortisol loves to hang out
- and this alters the way we would normally store fat, because fat continually collects to your waist.
- The truth is cortisol is responsible for your fright or flight response, and is your survival instinct, instead now it's working against you for weight loss.
- This hormone is released by the pancreas and regulates our sugar levels.
- When our sugars go up, so does our insulin.
- When we eat too much simple carbohydrates, (white breads, candy, donuts etc.)
- Your body controls this increase by releasing insulin into our system.
- If your body is overtaxed with sugary foods, excess insulin is released and your body has no choice but to convert the food you eat to stored fat.
- Responsible for weight gain and fat around your middle.
- During the menopausal stages of your life androgen rises because of falling estrogen and testosterone hormone levels.
- This action sends messages to send fat to your mid section.
- One of the main purposes of the androgen is to convert it into the female hormone estrogen and male hormone testosterone.
- Is a hormone in male and females
- Testosterone levels tend to drop off during the middle age stages.
- Our muscles need testosterone to build muscle.
- The more muscle you have the faster your metabolism.
- The faster your metabolism the better your body burns calories
- and the less you store fat.
What things do you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle?
Gill Fisher is Ultra Marathoner, a passionate runner, a motivator and coach for new runners.
She has an informative running blog at Runningmy.com
Connect with Gill on her Blog at RunningMySpace
Thank you, Gill Fisher, for your role of being a guest blogger here. Show your appreciate by commenting below in the comment section.
- Animals on a Tre-en-en diet displayed greater cardiovascular development indicating the larger animals were not “fatter” but instead were more fully developed.
- Tre-en-en fed animals utilized nutrients from food more efficiently. They had higher energy levels and were better prepared to handle stress.
Unique synergistic blend of herbs for women; supports optimal health, comfort, calmness, and vitality. Feminine Herbal Complex helped me with hot flashes during menopause.
Unique synergistic blend of herbs for men; supports masculine vitality and healthy prostate function. Masculine Herbal Complex is very benefical for men's aging related issues.
Partner Up with Pat in having the Best Real Health possible.
Only $69 to join with us and receive 2 bottles of Tre-en-en with your Distributorship (Retail value $82.90) (Typically $49 to join as a Distributor without the Tre-en-en!)
The Health and Wellness Revolution is here Now … The Home Business Revolution is here Now
Get Started Right Now! www.bestrealhealth.gnld.net
Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
(All information on this blog site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.)
Copyright© 2014 Pat Moon – All Rights Reserved!